Paul Wallin is one of the most highly respected attorneys in Southern California. His vast experience, zealous advocacy for his clients and extensive knowledge of many areas of the law make Mr. Wallin a premiere Southern California attorney.
Mr. Wallin founded Wallin & Klarich in 1981. As the senior partner of Wallin & Klarich, Mr. Wallin has been successfully representing clients for more than 30 years. Clients come to him for help in matters involving assault and battery, drug crimes, juvenile crimes, theft, manslaughter, sex offenses, murder, violent crimes, misdemeanors and felonies. Mr. Wallin also helps clients with family law matters such as divorce and child custody.
How Paul Wallin Can Help You
“When someone is accused of a crime, it can seem like the end of the world. Most clients have so many questions about their case,” Mr. Wallin said. “At Wallin & Klarich, we answer all those questions. If you hire our firm, we will do everything in our power to get the best possible result in your case.”
Wallin & Klarich is built upon principles handed down by Mr. Wallin. Those principles include embracing every client as if they are a member of his own family and constantly communicating with each client so that they know every development in their case.
Mr. Wallin knows the legal process can be extremely difficult to navigate, especially when facing severe consequences. Not only does he work tirelessly to fight for our clients’ rights, he also works with our clients so that they can understand the process.
Call Paul Wallin at Wallin & Klarich Today
“Paul Wallin is the most experienced and knowledgeable defense attorney in Southern California,” Wallin & Klarich Partner Stephen Klarich said. “He has handled the most sensitive of cases with great professionalism and diligence. His expertise in criminal matters is second to none.”
The knowledgeable attorneys at Wallin & Klarich are ready to help you with your case. Call us today at (888) 749-7428. We will get through this together.
Title: Founding Partner
Serving Clients: Throughout All of Southern California
Practice Areas: Family Law, Child Dependency, Criminal Defense, Theft Crimes, Assault and Battery, Misdemeanors, Felonies
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), B.A.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Business Editor of the Law Review
- Editor in Chief of “The Advocate” Law School News Publication
- Past Chairman, Criminal Law Section of Orange County Bar Association
- Past Delegate, California State Bar Convention
- Presiding Fee Arbitrator for Orange County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- California Supreme Court
Lectures, Speeches and Seminars:
- Professor UCI – Advanced Legal Procedure.
- Speaker at California State University Fullerton. Topic: “Sex, Society and the Law.”
- Speaker at West Orange County Bar Association. Topic: “Overview of Child Molest Defense.”
- Speaker at California Teachers Association, Group Legal Services Convention in Los Angeles.
- Speaker at the Riverside Chapter of VOCAL. Topic: “What Your Lawyer Should be Doing to Defend You in Cases Involving Allegations of Sexual Abuse.”
- Keynote Speaker at the National Center for the Prosecution of Child Abuse Convention. Topic: “Systems Failures, Consequences and Solutions.”
- Keynote Speaker at New York State Teacher’s Legal Training Seminar. Topic: “The Defense of Professionals accused of Sexual Misconduct.”
- Speaker at the Alternatives to Sexual Abuse Seminar. Topic: “Defending the Accused Sexual Offender: Fighting for Balanced Treatment in the Courtroom.”
- Speaker at the Los Angeles County Office of Education, Tenth Annual Team Approach to Pupil Personnel Services Workshop Series. Topic: “How to Avoid Being Falsely Accused of Crimes.”
- Speaker at the Pre-School Association of California Conference.
- Speaker for the Orange Unified School District Meeting. Topic: “Teachers and the Law”.
- Exclusive Q & A with Paul J. Wallin about the Myths of Accused Child Molesters, please click here
- The Today Show, NBC, New York City. Topic: “Due Process.”
- Hour Magazine, Topic: “False Accusations: Protecting Our Teachers.”
- Hour Magazine, Topic: “New Weapons in Divorce Wars.”
- The O’Reilly Factor, FOX News 2006. Topic: “Defending Persons Accused of Serious Crimes.”
- The Rita Cosby Show, MSNBC 2006. Topic: “Successfully Defending Those Accused of Serious Felonies.”
“Wallin & Klarich, I just wanted to thank you for everything that you and your staff did for us. I really appreciated the great job you did getting our kids back and I think that your firm and everybody in it is wonderful! I wanted to thank you because you guys really have done so much for my family and continue to assist me every step in this difficult legal matter. I sincerely appreciate it and please tell your staff the same thing. Everything is going great now, and the kids are great and my husband and I are great and I really couldn’t have done it without you guys. You gave me a lot of motivation and I really appreciate the letter that you sent my parents and I just think that you guys are awesome! So if anybody is ever in trouble, I’m definitely going to recommend your firm.”
“I contacted many lawyers during my initial research. My issue was a white collar matter, with which I got responses ranging from no return-calls to quick hang-ups. When I called Mr. Wallin, he treated me like I was the most important call of the day. He listened carefully and respectfully, and then gave his straight forward opinion and input on my case. His knowledge was very impressive and hit on all the points that I was concerned with. I highly recommend calling his office.”
“Paul Wallin, a simple thank you can’t possibly express how much I appreciate your hard work, professionalism and unwavering dedication to my case. I was accused of felony drug possession and driving while on a suspended license. I knew the D.A. was pushing for three years state prison because of the seriousness of the offenses and my prior criminal record. You first explained to me my rights and protections under the constitution, particularly the Fourth Amendment and how these rights applied to my case. The motion to suppress evidence you drafted was powerful and well-written. The judge and District Attorney must have agreed because BOTH CHARGES WERE DISMISSED. Words cannot express the appreciation and relief I felt being able to walk freely out of the courthouse with my mom and kids. This is all thanks to Paul Wallin’s dedication and understanding of the law. I would highly recommend the legal services of Wallin & Klarich to anyone who wants an attorney there every step of the way, fighting to protect their rights and freedom.”